Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer currency. Peer-to-peer means that no central authority issues new money or tracks transactions. These tasks are managed collectively by the network.
Watch video below…
- Senators draw a bead on Bitcoin (go.theregister.com)
- Bitcoin: inside the encrypted, peer-to-peer digital currency (arstechnica.com)
- Senators seek crackdown on “Bitcoin” currency (empressoftheglobaluniverse.wordpress.com)
- Bitcoin And The Virtue of Hoarding and Deflation (economicsandliberty.wordpress.com)
- Forget piracy, U.S. government is going after Bitcoin (venturebeat.com)